Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFailures ought to be seen as an opportunity for learning and improvement rather than as a matter of shame and embarrassment. Instead of protecting children from the pain of t succeeding, parents should encourage them to take risks and treat those risks as a necessary ingredient of progress. This book has practical exercises to learn how to cope with and benefit from the consequences of failure.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Harris has been a public policy consultant based in Los Angeles, California, since 1968. He began consulting after serving as a university lecturer, U.S. Army intelligence officer, U.S. foreign service officer with the Department of State, an organisational specialist in President Lyndon Johnsons Executive Office, and as a program manager for an international financial company in Geneva. In all of these positions, Harris has been called upon to develop original ideas to solve problems or take advantage of new situations. As President of Harris/Ragan Management Group, Harris has focused the firms activities on projects that offer alternative solutions to matters of community concern. He holds degrees from Stanford University and the University of California, Los Angeles. Kennith Harris teaches kindergarten and 1st grade in Malibu, California. He has taught at the Santa Monica Alternative School, served as Assistant Principal at the Will Rogers Learning Community, and as Principal of Summer Adventure at the Pt. Dume Marine Science Elementary School since 2002. He earned his National Board Certification in 2007 and Continuing Service Award in 2008. Harris holds a Bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of California, San Diego, and a Master's Degree in Educational Administration from California State University, Northridge.
- Author(s)Godfrey Harris,Kennith Harris
- PublisherAmericas Group Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmericas Group Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight226 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.