All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Bewitching Season and Betraying Season comes a brand new regency romance with plenty of intrigue--and magic!Sophie's entrance into London society isn't what she thought it would be: Mama isn't there to guide her. Papa is buried in his work fighting Napoleon. And worst of all, the illness that left her with a limp, unable to dance at the Season's balls, also took away her magic. When the dashing Lord Woodbridge starts showing an interest in Sophie, she wants to believe it's genuine, but she can't be sure he's feeling anything more than pity.Sophie's problems escalate when someone uses magic to attack Papa at the Whistons' ball and it soon becomes clear that all the members of the War Office are being targeted. Can Sophie regain her own powers, find her balance, make a match--and save England?Find out in Marissa Doyle's Courtship and Curses !
- Author BiographyMarissa Doyle is fascinated by the past and lives in Massachusetts, where she is surrounded by history. Courtship and Curses is her third novel, following Bewitching Season and Betraying Season.
- Author(s)Marissa Doyle
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight304 g
- Width131 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.