All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCOUSIN CAMP: A Guide to Intentional Grandparenting, is for grandparents who want to make their impact on their grandchildren intentional. And what grandparent doesn't? Within this book are the tools to enable you to take control of the impression you make on your grandchildren, or the other significant children in your life.
- Author BiographyRamona Roberson has a passion for her grandchildren and a commitment to creating extra special childhood memories for them. She and her husband, Roger, raised five children, have ten grandchildren, and number eleven on the way. They divide their time between their homes in Wisconsin and Arizona.
- Author(s)Ramona Roberson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.