All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible might seem like the last place one would look for information and guidance on ecomics, but in fact the Bible deals with all aspects of life. Richard Horsley's Covenant Ecomics explores ecomic issues in the Bible, offering pastors, students, and laity a clearer understanding of the Bible's clarion call for ecomic justice for all--an issue that is sure to resonate during today's trying ecomic times. Questions for discussion and suggestions for further reading are included in this volume--a work that will spark lively conversation.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Horsley is Distinguished Professor of Liberal Arts and the Study of Religion at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. He is a prolific author with twenty New Testament studies to his credit, including Scribes, Visionaries, and the Politics of Second Temple Judea, published by WJK.
- Author(s)Richard A. Horsley
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.