Covenant Secrets of Financial Blessing: God's Blueprint for Your Prosperity in a Volatile Economic Environment by Oluwasina Emmanuel Oluwaleke (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical handbook that shows you how to access the vast riches of Christ, which was placed within your reach through His finished work on the Cross-in order for you to live the life that God has called you to live upon the earth without compromise. The author's intention is to show us how to be financially blessed, without compromising our integrity, despite the vicissitudes that characterize the ecomy of our nation and the world at large. God wants you to stand out, t just spiritually but financially too. Like Isaac in the land of the Philistines, God wants you to become a voice and a witness in a hostile and volatile ecomic environment. This book presents you with God's blueprint for your prosperity in such an environment. This is prosperity with a purpose; this is the gospel! As believers, one of the areas we need to gain mastery is our finance; a poor financial mastery can make mockery of our faith in God and also turn a life dream into a nightmare. Worse still, we may become poor witnesses to the gospel of Christ on account of weak and inaccurate representation of God's truths concerning our finances. The truth is, God wants to be glorified in all areas of our lives, including finance. I have seen believers struggle and lead a frustrated life for lack of accurate and workable insights on God's mind for financial abundance. This ought t to be so! In Covenant Secrets of Financial Blessing, the author, Oluwasina Emmanuel Oluwaleke unveils the covenant secrets to access the wealth and riches God has provided for the fulfillment of your life's purpose and destiny. They are called covenant secrets because they work based on your covenant relationship with the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. The wealthy people have secrets that are only kwn to them. But thanks to God who has seen your struggles in this area; the secrets of prosperity are laid bare throughout the pages of this book. If you have always dreamed of financial freedom from poverty and the accompanying financial woes and crisis; then here is a book that is packed with liberating truths; read, digest, assimilate, and begin to practice the principles therein. It is the blessing of the Lord that makes rich; you will learn how to position yourself for the blessing of the Lord and walk in it. Money has failed in the past, money is failing w, and it shall yet fail. However, the blessing of the Lord shall never fail; if it is on your life, it will empower you to prosper, and you will never fail to carry out your God-given assignment upon the earth. The ecomy of this world is never stable-it is so dynamic and volatile! In this book, Oluwasina Emmanuel Oluwaleke explains how to walk in the blessing of the Lord for the fulfillment of your destiny in a volatile ecomic environment. Are you always looking for who will share his or her wealth with you? Have you become bitter and offended when they refuse to do that? There is need for that! This book will open your eyes to your own wealth; there is a rich deposit of God within you that you should never wait for anybody to do what you are created and born to do. You are born to create wealth; the principles taught in this book will show you how to create wealth and be a blessing to your generation. If you are tired of your financial status quo, Covenant Secrets of Financial Blessing provides you with time-tested and accurate road map to a wealthy place in God.
- Author BiographyOluwasina E. Oluwaleke is a minister of Jesus Christ; he functions in the office of a prophet and a teacher with an apostolic paradigm. In August 1998, he received his mandate from the Lord Jesus Christ to be God's mouthpiece to the nations-to publish the Father's mind through speaking and writing. As a gift to the body of Christ, his message cuts across denominations as he passionately challenges believers to daily conform to the image of Christ. The core of his message is Christ and His realities in the New Testament church. He is dedicated to the development and transformation of the total man; he helps believers to identify their calling; training and equipping them to fulfill it. He speaks in conferences and seminars on Wealth Creation in the order of the Kingdom of God. He presently serves as Senior Messenger at Christos Ambassadors Ministries, Lagos, Nigeria. He is happily married to Ruth Oluwafisayomi (a music minister) and they are blessed with children-Jessica, Joy, Comfort, and Janet.
- Author(s)Oluwasina Emmanuel Oluwaleke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.