All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the effects of covenants on the position of creditors and their claims for credit in the event of debtor insolvency. In addition, the study examines the question whether any specific obligations arise for the creditor in this situation and whether the creditor faces any threat of liability risks or legal challenges.
- Author BiographyMaximilian Majic, Munchen.
- Author(s)Maximilian Majic
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSchriften Zum Deutschen, Europaischen Und Internationalen In
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight544 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.