All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this one-of-a-kind how-to guide, Joseph Hooper and Aaron Zalewski provide step-by-step instructions for generating large monthly cash returns from almost any stock investment-while at the same time decreasing the risk of stock ownership. Filled with in-depth insights and proven techniques, this book is the definitive, rule-based guide to covered calls and calendar LEAPS spreads.
- Author BiographyJoseph Hooper has been a property developer, stockbroker, and bank owner. He is the founder of Compound Stock Earnings and is now a financial educator, radio talk show host, and one of the world's foremost experts on covered calls. In the early 1980s, Hooper formed a bank holding company, purchased banks, directed their operations, and then sold them in the early 1990s. Later, he joined Merrill Lynch as a private client advisor, using his covered calls technique for client accounts. Aaron Zalewski has a background in the finance industry, where he worked as an analyst within the investment banking industry. Zalewski left that profession to pursue a career as a full-time investor and is now Director at Compound Stock Earnings. He also cohosts Compound Stock Earnings' weekly financial talk-back radio program, Unconventional Wi$dom-The CSE Investment Show.
- Author(s)Aaron R. Zalewski,Joseph R. Hooper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight432 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byRobert T. Kiyosaki
- Contained items statementContains DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.