All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom space, our planet looks blue. That's because about 71 percent of Earth's surface is covered in water. From vast oceans to long rivers, massive ice sheets to backyard ponds, this book looks at all the different places we find water on our blue planet's surface. Readers will discover fascinating facts about oceans, seas, lakes, streams, and glaciers. They'll also learn the answers to these questions: How much of Earth's water is salt water? How do lakes and rivers form? Where is Earth's frozen fresh water found? And how does water get into the clouds that float high above our planet's surface? Filled with information perfectly suited to the abilities and interests of an early elementary audience, this colorful, fact-filled volume gives readers a chance t only to learn, but also to develop their powers of observation and critical thinking. With its stunning photographs and surprising, high-interest facts, this book makes learning about water an engaging experience.
- Author(s)Ellen Lawrence
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDrip, Drip, Drop: Earth's Water
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width257 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.