All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing such topics as rape and the ethics of interviewing children, this book gives students and journalists an understanding of what is happening on the scene of a violent event, including where a reporter can go safely and legally, how to obtain the most useful information, and how best to interview and photograph victims and witnesses.
- Author BiographyWilliam Cote is professor of journalism at Michigan State University, where he has been the coordinator of the Victims and Media Program since 1991. He is the author of numerous scholarly articles and has conducted several seminars on victims and the media as well as traumatic stress.Roger Simpson is professor of communications and director of the Journalism and Trauma Program at the University of Washington. He has been a reporter for The Wall Street Journal and the Detroit Free Press and directed the first Western Conference on Journalism and Trauma. He is the coauthor of Unionism or Hearst: The Seattle Post-Intelligencer Strike of 1936 and An Evening at The Garden of Allah: A Gay Cabaret in Seattle.
- Author(s)Roger Simpson,William Cote
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2000
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.