All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis code of practice provides guidance and rules on authorisations for the carrying out of surveillance (directed surveillance and intrusive surveillance) under Part 2 of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and for interference with property or with wireless telegraphy under Part 3 of the Police Act 1997. It sets out the various authorisation procedures to be followed for the grant, review, renewal and cancellation of authorisations, as well as special rules for authorisations in respect of confidential and legally privileged information.
- Author(s)Great Britain: Home Office
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.