Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionChildren will delight in reading this clever rendition of the classic poem, and coloring in James Rices celebrated artwork of two lonely cowboys, Old Saint Nicholas, and the ornery Longhorns they must try and get to pull his sleigh. Cowboy Night Before Christmas tells the story of two lonely cowboys huddled in a cold shack on Christmas eve, visited by an old man needing help to harness longhorns to his wagon. After riding out in the night and giving good cowboy assistance, they are amazed to see the man fly off with his wagon into the sky. Walking back to their shanty, they find on the floor some gifts of their own, and a message from the Jolly Old Man himself. With his characteristic humor and inviting artwork, James Rice combines the spirit of Christmas with the spirit of the range, and the result is a coloring book consistent with the quality of Rices other work, such as Cajun Night Before Christmas and Gaston The Green-Nosed Alligator.
- Author BiographyJames Rice (1934-2004), in his long, distinguished career as an author and illustrator, produced more than sixty childrens books, among them several additions to The Night Before Christmas Series. Cajun Night Before Christmas(R), Rices first book, has been nationally recognized as a classic in its genre. Rice taught art and music at both high school and college levels and loved teaching children the joys of writing and illustrating. With more than 2.5 million copies of his books in print, Rice ranks among the nations best-selling creators of childrens books, having received awards from Printer Industries of America and the Childrens Book Council.
- Author(s)Colouring Book
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight115 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.