All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCowboy Songs and Other Frontier Ballads. Over 150 Authentic Songs of the Wild West. Western music originated as a form of American folk music. It was originally composed by and about the people who settled and worked throughout the Western United States and Western Canada. Directly related musically to old English, Scottish, and Irish folk ballads, Western music celebrates the life of the cowboy on the open ranges and prairies of Western North America. This unique publication contains 153 Original songs, some with music, from the American Wild West including; Billy the Kid; Bob Stanford; Bonnie Black Bess; Brigham Young; Buena Vista Battlefield; Buffalo Hunters; California Trail; Cowboy at Church, The; Deserted Adobe, The; Down South on the Rio Grande; Dying Cowboy, The; Hell in Texas; I'm a Good Old Rebel; Jim Farrow; Jolly Cowboy, The; Kansas Line, The; Lone Buffalo Hunter, The; McCaffie's Confession; Mississippi Girls; Night-Herding Song; Only a Cowboy; Pecos Queen, The; Poor Lonesome Cowboy; Prisoner for Life, A; Rattlesnake-A Ranch Haying Song; Root Hog or Die; Sioux Indians; Utah Carroll Classics all.
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.