Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSexy, gutsy and intoxicating, these tales tell of the pleasures of dancing the two-step at the Stockgrowers' Ball, the pity of stalking beautiful beats and, of course sex, love and loss. This stinging-fresh collection opens up new worlds - of high deserts and Alaskan tundra, of perilous white water, the frozen rockies and of 'cowboys' and strong women. These women - part daredevil, part philosopher - kw they should kw better, but they don't; they wrestle within themselves, with danger and above all with their men whose bodies speak volumes, but whose emotions are t so communicative.
- Author BiographyPam Houston is a part-time river guide and hunting guide, but not a hunter. Her short story HOW TO TALK TO A HUNTER, was selected by Richard Ford for Best American Short Stories 1990. She has taken time off from a PhD programme to teach Creative Writing at the University of Utah.
- Author(s)Pam Houston
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/02/1994
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight145 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.