All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook combines the best of cowgirl myths, stalgia, and legends with useable, delicious, and fun recipes for use at home or on the trail--all with a western theme. This book celebrates the romance of the American cowgirl from the late nineteenth century to today, through historic photographs and modern, western-themed recipes that will appeal to cowboys, as well.
- Author BiographyJill Charlotte Stanford is the author of The Cowgirls' Cookbook, You Might Be A Cowgirl if... , Keep Cookin' Cowgirl and She Speaks To Me: Western Women's View of the West Through Poetry and Song. Jill lives and writes in Sisters, Oregon. Researching and speaking to groups about the old-time cowgirls is what she loves best. Robin Stanford Johnson was given a toy stove powered by a light bulb when she was little and has not looked back. She attended Lane Community College's Culinary Arts Program and then became an instructor in the program. Robin now lives and cooks in Portland, Oregon, with her husband Jim, who has enjoyed a good many of the recipes in this book.
- Author(s)Jill Stanford,Robin Betty Johnson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width213 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.