All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA howl rings out through the still desert air. A mother coyote calls to her pups, playing nearby. In Coyotes/Coyotes, learn how this wild dog makes its home in some of the hottest, driest places on Earth. This special English-Spanish bilingual edition enables children to work on their second-language skills as they develop strengths in their primary language.
- Author(s)JoAnn Early Macken
- PublisherWeekly Reader Early Learning Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimals That Live in the Desert/Animales del Desierto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeekly Reader Early Learning Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.