Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionCQI for EMS is t just ather long winded, academic dissertation which drones on about abstract theories borrowed from quality control of industry, rather it is a quick and easy read specifically designed for the beleaguered, time and resource challenged EMS quality coordinator. CQI for EMS is ten chapters of tried and proven initiatives which you can literally read one day and put into effect at your agency the next.
- Author(s)Joseph Hayes III Nremt-P
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.