All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCrack the Customer Mind Code upends customary marketing approaches and takes a deeper approach to more successful selling.Based on an analysis of successful marketing campaign patterns, Crack the Customer Mind Code teaches the reader how to align marketing messages that leverage the mind's natural progression to yes through seven steps: 1) identify the persona, 2) stimulate emotion, 3) calm the mind, 4) position or reposition, 5) engage with story, 6) interpret the outcome, and 7) lead prospective customers to give themselves permission to act. With this proven process, organizations can create stronger sales-producing marketing campaigns when the message is aligned with the way in which marketing information is absorbed and processed.
- Author BiographyGary Hennerberg is a veteranmarketing professional, equallyaccomplishedin the dual roles ofcopywriter/creative director and analytic consultant.He has created and overseenhundreds ofmarketing campaignsthat havereached tens of millions of households and businesses around theworld. He is indemandas aconsultant, speaker, trainer, and author.
- Author(s)Gary Hennerberg
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.