Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book your mother never told you about and your father wouldn't admit to... Crack the Guy Code is a tour de force coverage of the insider's, fly-on-the-wall view ( pun intended) of why guys do what they do in their love lives. More importantly, he takes you by the hand- holds barred-at what YOU need to do in return. Highly recommended. - Paul Dobransky, M.D. CEO, WomensHappiness.com, Author, The Secret Psychology of How We Fall in Love and The Power of Female Friendship * 30 Things that could save your relationship and keep you together forever* Why the balance between work, home and play will ultimately rule the day in your future happiness.* Why emailing and texting may only serve to ruin your relationships.* There are successful couples that get it. Find out how!* The Crack the Guy Code Do Not Call List. * The right time to set boundaries and let him kw exactly who you are and what you want.* Go from nagging your guy to having a friendly, loving conversation this way.
- Author(s)Alan Bentley
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight209 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.