All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrack the Job Search Code provides a clear road map with proven methods on how to prepare for and execute a professional caliber job search from start to finish. It provides practical, -nsense techniques to help job hunters effectively conduct and shorten their search, and land in ather great job. These job search methods have been tested and proven by job hunters around the world. Our recipe for success includes clever tactics that help job hunters open doors and standout from the crowd. Embrace these methods and you will master the art of job hunting, so that you can confidently and successfully execute your job search. Through real-life examples and easy-to-follow steps you'll learn how to: Set up a work environment that keeps you well organized and on task Develop and keep a proper mental attitude to temper the peaks and valleys of a job search. Conduct a thorough self-assessment so that you focus on jobs with a high goodness of fit. Develop a top tch resume that sparkles and outshines the competition Prepare supporting marketing materials to help sell yourself, such as Cover Letters, Positioning Statements, Accomplishment Stories, Qualifications Matrix, Word Clouds, Personal Branding via Social Media, Business Cards and References Network in the hidden job market, get behind job opportunities, and interview to cultivate offers. Skillfully negotiate for your salary, bonus, benefits and a signing bonus. Start cracking the job search code and shorten your search today!
- Author BiographyMaya Ollson is Founder and Director of Kokopella Career & Business Consulting, an outplacement company. She brings over 20 years of outplacement experience and has helped thousands successfully travel the bumpy road of job searching. Maya has been lovingly dubbed The Resume Queen by her clients because she knows how to conduct an effective search, especially how to shorten it, turning resumes into interviews and interviews into offers. Maya is the Transition Services Chair for the Society for Human Resource Management chapter of Morris County, NJ. She has designed and delivers an outplacement program that receives rave reviews. Maya has a Master's in Education in Counseling from Northeastern University. She is a sought after speaker at conferences and workshops on career issues and job searching. To learn more about Maya's company, Kokopella Career & Business Consulting, and its services for individuals and corporations, go to www.kokopella.com or contact Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-534-7311. Ray Isola brings 25+ years experience producing market analyses for corporations. He is a master at blending research and analysis into the art of job hunting. Realizing he had something of value to share eventually led to the writing of Crack the Job Search Code. Ray has an MA in Economics from the University of New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Maya Ollson,Ray Isola
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.