All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause work in process (WIP) is usually a very small part of the total inventory, it tends to be paid the least attention. More attention should be paid to WIP inventory because of the many variables introduced by the production processes. This book is intended to shed light on that black hole we call WIP from an inventory accuracy standpoint. In order to demystify this black hole, it is important that we isolate it and its propensity to wreak havoc with overall inventory accuracy. Inventory accuracy affects everyone. Today's ecomy forces us all to look at working more efficiently with fewer resources. Inaccurate inventory will steal valuable time from many people and will slow everything down. In today's world, can you afford anything less than a best practice?
- Author BiographyLouise Beauchamp is a Senior Management Consultant with DBM Systems Inc. Bilingual in English and French, for over 20 years Louise has consulted with global corporations that focus on the inventory accuracy component of supply chain management. She has successfully assisted dozens of English and non-English European customers with their supply chain initiatives. Louise assists customers in the design and development of solutions to help smooth the implementation/change process. She has also taught numerous inventory accuracy courses, and her inventory/ shop floor knowledge has made her a highly sought trainer and speaker globally. Louise studied at McGill University in Montreal, towards a BSc Math. She is APICS certified in Production and Inventory Management, and was recently awarded her CFPIM designation. Louise and her family live in Cambridge, Ontario. In her non-working hours, Louise's other passion is designing and building museum-quality miniature dollhouses, and enjoying her children's and granddaughter's antics.
- Author(s)Louise Beauchamp
- Date of Publication02/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.