All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan t find a job? Maybe you re seeing only half the picture! Half the job market is invisible Are you spending all your time applying to posted job openings postings that draw hundreds, and in some cases, thousands of applications? No matter how perfect you are for the job, there is always someone else who s a little more qualified, more experienced. The key to success in the current job market is breaking through to the hidden job market. Over half of all jobs go to someone who did t apply to a posted opening at all. What are they doing and how are they doing it? They re finding new jobs before the posting hits the Internet. Career guru Donald Asher offers proven strategies for finding great opportunities in any industry. With Cracking the Hidden Job Market you ll stop wasting time and effort and beat the job-search odds by learning how to: find jobs that are never posted anywhere get complete strangers to help you find a job convince potential employers to give you an interview even when they re t hiring find and land the new jobs in this, or any, ecomy Every page of Cracking the Hidden Job Market is packed with -frills fundamentals to change the way you look for a job, this time and forever!
- Author BiographyDONALD ASHER is the author of eleven books on careers, job search, and higher education. He is a contributing writer for numerous publications and career sites and is a tireless speaker, making more than 150 appearances at college and corporate campuses across the United States each year. Recent teaching engagements have also taken him abroad to India, China, South Korea, and Germany. When he isn t traveling, Donald Asher divides his time between northern Nevada and San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Donald Asher
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight245 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.