Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the Spring of 1924 in New York City, where John Crackstone, a detective, specializes in missing person cases. On the surface a man of his time, John enjoys the good life, but can't quite afford it. However, he is t who he thinks he is. While solving the disappearance of a wealthy client, John uncovers clues that point to his own lost identity. Sometimes life is like a Monty Python episode; 'w, for something completely different'. John discovers he has been on the wrong journey for almost two years. The three vels of the Crackstone Chronicles, Extinction, Connections and Extraordinary Solution carry the reader through time and space, exploring the question: why would extraterrestrials visit Earth, let alone conceal themselves here? The three parts to the Crackstone Chronicles, Extinction, Connections, andMagical Solution will provide an adventurous ride through time and space, ending up with answers to the question: are other civilizations here on Earth, and why are they here?
- Author BiographyBob Henneberger has been writing for the past decade, working mostly in Science Fiction and Mystery, He has also written short stories, plays, television scripts and articles for professional journals. He lives in Vermont, close to Lake Champlain with his wife and several cats; not that that's an indication of anything unusual.
- Author(s)Bob Henneberger
- PublisherTempt Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTempt Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.