All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraft beer is a return to the true art of brewing; the appreciation of locally produced, the promotion of small batch production, the resurrection of lost styles and flavours, and the reconnection between brewer and consumer. The resurgence of micro brewing and the craft beer aesthetic has taken the world by storm in recent years, providing tasty alternatives to mass-produced lagers. In Craft Beer and Food 85 world-class craft beers are placed under the microscope, the renaissance of cans is explored, go behind the breweries with exclusive Q+As with two leading brewers, Mikkeller and Mountain Goat, expand your perception of beer and food pairings with delicious recipes.
- Author BiographyJess Lomas is the author of Diabetes Recipes, Low Sugar, and Real Food Treats.Guy Martinis a lover of beer and food, and has traveled around the world to sample specialties in food and drink.
- Author(s)Guy Martin,Jess Lomas
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight450 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.