All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect girt for any crafter who cycles. They will love this selection of funny, practical and decorative craft projects to brighten up their bicycle. Suitable for beginners, they can try their hand at a range of different crafts to decorate their bikes including crocheted bunting, a knitted knitted ear warmers, and a carry all clutch - practical and pretty! Projects also feature hand crafter cycle accessories including leg and arm warmers. They can choose from 20 multi craft ideas including sewing, knitting, cross stitch and crochet projects. The projects are designed by a group of international bloggers who love to craft and cycle, from popular blogs such as Lulu Loves and Swimbikequilt.
- Author BiographyContributions from a collection of popular craft bloggers who bike. Designs from Cara Medus (http://caramedus.com/), Claire Belle Makes (http://claireabellemakes.com/), Greedy for Colour (http://greedyforcolour.blogspot.co.uk/), Katie Blakesley http://swimbikequilt.com) and more.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width215 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byShara Ballard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.