All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe debut cookbook from NYC's viral sensation Black Tap delivers unique recipes for invative burgers and sensational, over-the-top milkshakes. Black Tap is ordinary burgers-and-fries restaurant after opening in NYC's Soho in March 2015, their bold, gourmet-flavored burgers and sky-high milkshakes adorned with donuts, sparklers, and oversized cookies have created amassive cult following on social media and the streets of New York, with people waiting in line for hours just to score a seat at the restaurant's lunch counter. Though Black Tap is kwn for its assertive flavors and outrageous shakes, at the heart of the brand is the tion of an old-school luncheonette burger deluxe: an expertly prepared burger with all the trimmings, a side of fries, and a milkshake to cap off the meal. In his debut cookbook, Black Tap chef-owner Joe Isidori delivers 40 recipes for the restaurant's signature burgers, tasty condiments and toppings, and gravity-defying milkshakes. With Craft Burgers and Crazy Shakes, readers will be able to prepare and enjoy all of Black Tap's classic and invative creations, from their Old Fashioned Burger to the Sour Power Milkshake, in the comfort of their own kitchens, standing in line required.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from The Culinary Institute of America, Joe Isidori went on to work at Nemo Restaurant and then oversaw the dining concepts for several restaurants in the Trump empire, including Trump Golf Management, the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, and DJT at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, for which he was awarded a Michelin star. Isidori returned to NY in 2011 and is the chef/owner of Black Tap. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Joe Isidori
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPam Krauss Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width188 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.