All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionExisting packaging books are aimed at graphic designers or specialist packaging designers, and don't provide eugh information for the 15 million designer-makers that have changed the face of online selling over the last five years. Crafter's Guide to Packaging Handmade Products is aimed solely at these crafters and creators making sense of specialist terms, standard envelope sizes, folding termilogy, and measurements. Advice ranges from the simple - how to customise basic boxes and labels with printing, creative washi tape, or other designs and shapes; to the more complex - making your own packaging and recycling old material to make new packaging. Also included are printable templates and a resources section at the back of the book with handy sizing charts, standard envelope sizes across the world, ratios for scaling the accompanying templates, and measurement conversion charts, making this a truly indispensable resource for the creative and invative crafter and seller.
- Author BiographyViola E. Sutanto is an award-winning graphic and product designer based in San Francisco. Her love for the art of gift presentation, coupled with a vision for sustainable design, has led her to design a line of reusable fabric 'Give Wraps' inspired by the concept of recycling and upcycling. Viola has had her work and designs featured on the Today Show and in publications such as Real Simple, HOW and Print. In addition to featuring on popular craft and design blogs such as Design*Sponge and Apartment Therapy, she also records her inspiration and features fabric wrapping tutorials on her own blog, chewingthecud.com.
- Author(s)Viola E. Sutanto
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.