All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe single resource to make your craft your career! Crafter's Market 2016 is the perfect start to your crafting career. This comprehensive guide will introduce you to a whole new world of possibilities for marketing your craft. Editor Kerry Bogert, author of Totally Twisted and Rustic Wrappings and knitting, crochet and jewelry acquisitions editor for Interweave, will help you start or expand your business with completely updated resources, such as: * More than 400 new listings for complete, up-to-date contacts and guidelines for submissions for a total of more than 1,400 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!* Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercraft and jewelry making.* Informative, inspirational articles on hosting creative retreats, managing your time on the internet, growing your business through Pinterest, how to handle custom orders and setting up and utilizing e-Newsletters.* Interview with successful craft professional Carter Seibels Singh on establishing her successful small business, Woman Shops World, on Etsy.Whether you're looking to expand your online presence or you're just beginning to think about how to turn your weekend hobby into a side business, Crafter's Market 2016 is the complete resource for crafting professionals.
- Author BiographyKelly Biscopink is the author of Modern Designs for Classic Quilts (October 2012) and compiled the 2015 Crafter's Market. She's a lecturer, blogger and quilter living in South Carolina. A former editor of craft books and a regular contributor to quilt magazines, Kelly has lots of personal experience as a crafter with a business, as well as having worked with range of crafters and small business owners, from jewelers to knitters to sewing pattern designers and bakers.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKerry Bogert
- Edition Statement2nd
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.