All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrafting Your Brand is packed with practical advice on how to grow your art business, simple steps marketing your art, information on how to sell your art and go from a starving artist to a thriving artist. Written by veteran creative and marketing guru Matt Tommey, Crafting Your Brand takes the mystery out of succeeding as an artist and thriving creatively matter your creative discipline.
- Author BiographyMatt Tommey has spent over 20 years cultivating a successful creative career as a visual artist, musician, author and creative catalyst for artists. His passion is to help connect artists to their purpose in life and thrive as a creative. Matt works as a fulltime contemporary basketry artist, speaker, author and executive director of The Worship Studio - a nonprofit he founded to help artists explore the connection between art adn spirituality. In addition to his work, Matt is priveliged to serve in many influential volunteer capacities within the creative community including Vice President of the National Basketry Organization and Marketing Chair for the River Arts District Artists in Asheville, NC. Matt is also a popular basketry teacher, leading classes and workshops at the John C. Campbell Folk School and the Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts. He is a member of the prestigious Southern Highland Craft Guild and Piedmont Craftsmen. In 2010 he was included in the American Artist Under 40 registry by the Smithsonian's American Art Museum's Renwick Gallery. In 2011 he was awarded the Festival Commissioners Award for the Most Innovative Design at the International Wickerwork Festival in Nowy Tomysl, Poland.
- Author(s)Matt Tommey
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.