All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this last book of her Crafting series, Millie brings us full circle, returning to the place where she began. Now, many years older, and wiser, Am shares with us her life experiences as we grow old together. Am has matured, as has her community. When we last left them, she had just birthed a Tradition at the Chantry. We pick up at the point where the Chantry has become a very real and working community. Am w finds the years have taken a toll, both in her personal life and in her spiritual life. While she has given much as High Priestess to her community, she is constantly reminded of her place in the community, her own personal life expectancies and what it means to grow old gracefully. Follow Am one more time as she makes her way through some very hard personal experiences, some very happy and funny adventures and laugh and cry with her as she finally finds that for all life changes, it remains the same.
- Author(s)Millie Knox
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.