Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionCrafting is a great way to encourage your kids to express themselves, and for children, the experience of creating is every bit as important as the end result. Crafting with Kids is packed with 35 colourful, fun and imaginative projects for boys and girls. There are appealing ideas for great gifts, fancy-dress costumes, seasonal decorations and fun things to do on rainy afterons. All the classic crafting techniques are covered, from potato prints to papier mache, taking in sewing, collage, modelling, stencilling and much, much more along the way. Every project can be completed in five or fewer steps - just follow the simple step-by-step instructions and you can't go wrong!
- Author BiographyCatherine Woram studied fashion at St Martins School of Art, followed by a Masters in fashion at the Royal College of Art. She writes on shopping and interiors for many publications, including the Telegraph magazine, Ideal Home, BBC Good Homes and Prima.
- Author(s)Catherine Woram
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.