All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith a few hours and simple materials, even beginner crafters can make darling dolls with Jane Bull's help. In Crafty Dolls, Jane offers up original designs for dolls of all kinds that can be customized in hundreds of different ways. The Lottie Doll, a simple rag doll, can be adapted, dressed up, and accessorized to accommodate the hobbies and tastes of kids of all ages (what better holiday or birthday gift than a homemade doll!). The book also includes patterns for topsy-turvy dolls, tiny dolls, even a mermaid with glorious rainbow-yarn hair. For crafters, sewers, and knitters, Crafty Dolls offers inspiration along with gorgeous and quirky doll projects that are fun to make, dress, and accessorize.
- Author BiographyJane Bull is an award-winning author who creates fresh, original, and energetic designs that inspire people to get crafty. Jane has been involved in an enormous range of adult and children's activity books over the years, including best-sellers Make It! and Made by Me.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width198 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.