All listings for this product
About this product
- Description51 things to make with Egg Cartons transforms unwanted egg cartons into disaurs, monsters and much more. From funny frongs to barking dogs, hand puppets ad jewllery, get crafty with egg boxes! With step-by-step, easy to follow instructions, be inspired with 51 exciting makes to crete. Perfect activities for parents and children to do together. The 51 projects feature a well-balanced mix of techniques, materials, colours and styles for a range of ages. Other title in the series include: *51 Things to Make with...Toilet Rolls
- Author BiographyFiona Hayes has illustrated, designed and written children's books for nearly 20 years, and has worked with children and adults on a wide range of craft projects. She has always loved making things, from baking to all sorts of crafts. From her point of view, things you make are always better than anything you can buy, and best of all, creating wonderful stuff makes you and everyone else smile!
- Author(s)Fiona Hayes
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCrafty Makes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.