Craniosacral Therapy: What it is, How it Works by John E. Upledger (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the function of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system - comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. CST enhances the body's natural healing processes and has been effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including: migraine headaches, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, chronic neck and back pain, emotional difficulties, motor-coordination impairments, stress and tension-related problems, central nervous system disorders, temporo-mandibular joint syndrome (TMJ), orthopedic problems, chronic fatigue, scoliosis, neurovascular or immune disorders, infantile disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, colic, post-surgical dysfunction, learning disabilities, autism, fibromyalgia and other connective-tissue disorders.This book provides a broad introduction to this therapy by way of short pieces written by a number of people who either practice CST or otherwise have a personal, profound understanding of it. In addition to John E. Upledger, contributors include Don Ash (author of Lessons from the Sessions ), Don Cohen (author of An Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy ), and Bill Gottlieb (author of Alternative Cures ). Each contribution covers a different aspect of CST: What it is, what it does, how it heals, what the practitioner does during a CST session, CST's relationship to cranial osteopathy and other healing therapies, as well as other topics of interest to the beginner.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Upledger, DO, OMM, began developing CranioSacral Therapy in the 1970s. In 1985, he founded the Upledger Institute, the most comprehensive source of training in CST. The author of CranioSacral Therapy: Touchstone for Natural Healing and SomatoEmotional Release, he lives in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Author(s)John E. Upledger
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/05/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.