All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionGraffiti. It can be a diverse form of expression and thought provoking art; whether painted on the side of a train or on a canvas hanging in a gallery. Or, as you will see immortalised in the glorious pages of Crap Graffiti , it can be crude drunken daubing, nsensical statements or hilarious outpourings of uncontained rage. Crap Graffiti documents these bizarre and puerile creations, celebrates the inept and enthusiastically applauds creative dyslexia. This is definitely t art, but really awful, lame graffiti: the incompetent attempts of beginners or the 'profound' musings of lunatics scrawled on the back of toilet cubicle doors. Welcome to the Cream of the Crap.
- Author BiographySet up in 2009, crapgrafitti.com is the brain child (or child brain) of graphic designers Adam Elliott and Richard Frazer.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width146 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAdam Elliott,Richard Frazer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.