Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think children are precious little swflakes who are perfect in every way, think again. If you cherish every piece of art, every book report, every letter to Santa your child gives you, then this book is t for you. If your refrigerator is adorned with mementos from your kid's childhood, then you are a sucker. Maddox, who has been writing hilarious essays for his popular site, TheBestPageInTheUniverse.com since 1996, can spell, do math, and run faster than your kids-and, he is here to show you just how inferior your kids are. Marvel as Maddox deconstructs an eight-year-old's crayon-drawn family portrait! Laugh uproariously as he judges sub-par Valentines, homemade gifts, and other areas of elementary-aged underperformance! Why reward weakness and mediocrity with gold stars? You are in Maddox's world w, and child is safe from the scrutiny and critical gaze of the world's foremost authority on children's crappy artwork.
- Author BiographyMaddox has been writing hilarious essays for his site, TheBestPageInTheUniverse.com since 1996. Through word-of-mouth alone, it has become one of the most popular personal sites on the Internet, with more than 50,000 unique visitors per day. In 2006, he published his first book, The Alphabet of Manliness, and its explosive success prompted the New York Times to coin a new phrase to describe its genre: fratire. Maddox has also published a comic book based on his site and he has a YouTube channel called The Best Show in the Universe, featuring clips viewed by more than 3 million fans.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note4c t-o; 150 photos
- Weight805 g
- Width179 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $29.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.