Crash Proof 2.0: How to Profit From the Economic Collapse by John Downes, Peter D. Schiff (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated follow-up to Peter Schiff's bestselling financial survival guide- Crash Proof , which described the ecomy as a house of cards on the verge of collapse, with over 80 pages of new material The ecomic and monetary disaster which seasoned progsticator Peter Schiff predicted is longer hypothetical-it is here today. And body understands what to do in this situation better than the man who saw it coming. For more than a decade, Schiff has t only observed the ecomy, but also helped his clients restructure their portfolios to reflect his outlook. What he sees today is a nation facing an ecomic storm brought on by growing federal, personal, and corporate debt; too little savings; and a declining dollar. Crash Proof 2.0 picks up right where the first edition-a bestselling book that predicted the current market mayhem-left off. This timely guide takes into account the dramatic ecomic shifts that are reshaping the world and provides you with the insights and information to navigate the dangerous terrain. Throughout the book, Schiff explains the factors that will affect your future financial stability and offers a specific three step plan to battle the current ecomic downturn. Discusses the measures you can take to protect yourself-as well as profit-during these difficult times Offers an insightful examination of the structural weaknesses underlying the ecomic meltdown Outlines a plan that will allow you to preserve wealth and protect the purchasing power of your savings Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Crash Proof 2.0 will help you survive and thrive during the coming years of ecomic uncertainty.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Schiff is a seasoned Wall Street prognosticator best known for his accurate predictions of the performance of the stock market, commodities, gold, and the dollar. He is one of the few unbiased investment advisors to have predicted the current bear market and positioned his clients accordingly. Schiff began his career at Shearson Lehman and joined Euro Pacific Capital in 1996, becoming President of the firm in 2000. He appears frequently on Fox Business News , CNN , CNBC , and Bloomberg TV, and has been quoted in such publications as the Wall Street Journal , Barron's , the Financial Times , and the New York Times . Schiff is also the author of the original edition of Crash Proof as well as The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets , both published by Wiley. John Downes is coauthor of the bestselling Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms , Barron's Finance and Investment Handbook , and Beating the Dow . He lives in Poughquag, New York.
- Author(s)John Downes,Peter D. Schiff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.