All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormula One driver Remy Sabati is leading the Drivers' Championship, in a car that is the quickest of the season by far. But that also means Sabati's Russian teammate is the fastest too...Their rivalry couldn't be more toxic ahead of the Grand Prix in Moscow. TV viewers around the world are about to witness the most catastrophic crash in Formula One history. Was this caused by the acrimony between these drivers? Matt Straker, former Royal Marine and corporate intelligence director, is again called in to investigate and he soon finds himself confronted by a corrupted legal system and battling with powerful - and violent - vested interests. Could it be that wrapped up in the political symbolism of the Moscow Grand Prix are, perhaps, the very seeds of its undoing...
- Author BiographyToby Vintcent served as an officer in the British Army 16th/5th The Queen's Royal Lancers during the Cold War as part of the NATO Rapid Deployment Force. After this, he had a successful career at Merrill Lynch. He has been Director of International Affairs at the British Equestrian Federation. Toby Vintcent's lifelong passion for Formula One resulted in his first book, Driven. He lives in Oxford, the heart of F1 country, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Toby Vintcent
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMatt Straker
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcadia Books
- Weight431 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.