Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of violent murders of young women shakes the California coast, and the main suspect is Ben Fortune, a famous surfer and former husband of a victim. When Sonny Vasquez gets assigned to the case, she kws it's the perfect opportunity to prove herself as a tough-as-nails special agent.
- Author BiographyJill Sorenson's family moved from a small town in Kansas to a suburb of San Diego when she was twelve. In the past twenty years, she hasn't lost her appreciation for sunny weather, her fascination with the Pacific Ocean, or her love for Southern California culture. She still lives in San Diego with her husband, Chris, and their two small children, and is happily working on her next novel.
- Author(s)Jill Sorenson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Out-of-print date14/03/2012
- Weight227 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.