All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA diamond-hard, visionary new SF thriller. Nailed-down cyberpunk ala William Gibson for the 21st century meets the vivid dark futures of Al Reylds in this extraordinary debut vel. With Earth abandoned, humanity resides on Station, an industrialised asteroid run by the sentient corporations of the Pantheon. Under their leadership a war has been raging against the Totality - ex-Pantheon AIs gone rogue. With the war over, Jack Forster and his sidekick Hugo Fist, a virtual ventriloquist's dummy tied to Jack's mind and created to destroy the Totality, have returned home. Labelled a traitor for surrendering to the Totality, all Jack wants is to clear his name but when he discovers two old friends have died under suspicious circumstances he also wants answers. Soon he and Fist are embroiled in a conspiracy that threatens t only their future but all of humanity's. But with Fist's software licence about to expire, taking Jack's life with it, can they bring down the real traitors before their time runs out?
- Author BiographyAl Robertson has had short stories and poems published in various magazines and anthologies. His work has been shortlisted for the BSFA Short Story Award and longlisted for the British Fantasy Awards. Al Robertson is a Creative Consultant on branding. He lives in Brighton and Crashing Heaven was his first novel.
- Author(s)Al Robertson
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Station Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight614 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.