Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between Coco and her mother is uneasy to say the least. When they run into each other by chance, Elisabeth casually tells Coco that she is terminally ill. As Coco moves in with her mother and takes care of her, aspects of their troubled relationship come to the fore once again. Elizabeth tries her best to conform to the image of a caring mother, but struggles to deal with Coco's erratic behaviour and unpredictable moods.
- Author(s)Esther Gerritsen
- PublisherWorld Editions
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBreda
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWorld Editions
- Weight246 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.