All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing wrong with lusting after certain foods if you do it mindfully. Rediscover the joys of your favourite decadent dishes, guilt-free, with chef Debbie Harding's delicious, easy-to-follow recipes. Debbie Harding's approach is simple: recipes that excite and tantalize while giving you the tools and information you need to control everything that goes into your food. Cravings includes recipes to satisfy every taste, from salty and sweet to spicy and crispy, and even savoury. To help you along, we've included: Nutritional information for every recipe A beverage pairing suggestion for each dish A list of recommended ingredient brands Easy-to-use conversion charts Debbie encourages indulging responsibly while reminding you that it's okay to celebrate life's big and small occasions with the foods you truly love.
- Author BiographyAlberta-born chef Debbie Harding has always loved cooking and was encouraged to do so from a young age. She earned her certificate with good mention from the Cordon Bleu de Paris at Sabine de Mirbeck Ecole de Cuisine Francaise in England. Upon returning to Canada, Debbie established a catering business called Decadence Catering and Cakes in Victoria, BC. A few years later, she opened a corresponding restaurant, Decadence Cafe and Catering, which she ran successfully until 2000. Today, Debbie has changed her culinary focus from catering to educating others about food by writing cookbooks and teaching cooking classes. Debbie is also a talented artist, and her drawings can be found alongside her mouthwatering recipes in her two cookbooks, Go Nuts: Recipes that Really Shell Out and Cravings. Please visit Debbie online at www.gonutscookbook.com.
- Author(s)Debbie Harding
- PublisherHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2011
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.