All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a showcase of eccentric product design. Including the work of well-kwn designers such as Marcel Wanders, Ron Arad and Karim Rashid, each chapter takes a theme and displays the fascinating ways that designers have created invative and crazy products. Some designers have recycled everyday objects into beautiful new artefacts such as a lamp shade made from Bic pens, while others have taken a familiar object and transformed it into something unusual like the coat hangers that have become elegant candelabras. This book will be of interest to interior designers, product designers and collectors of contemporary design.
- Author(s)Beatrix Foisil-Penther,Claire Chamot
- PublisherVivays Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVivays Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/06/2016
- Content Note150 col.
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.