All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn Crazy Eights, Deborah Dalfonso has crafted a powerful and often funny story of friendship, love, and the challenges of growing up. Tess is the new girl at Cape High School on the coast of Maine. Her brother Pat, the instantly popular basketball star, is new too. Just as the more introspective Tess starts to settle in, Pat's obsessive-compulsive disorder spirals out of control, and it seems he might lose his grip on reality. How far does one go for a brother?
- Author BiographyDeborah Dalfonso's work appeared in Down East, Yankee, Parenting, American Health, Smithsonian and others. She co-authored two biographies, Christina Olson: Her Life Beyond the Palette and Sister, the Life of Legendary American Decorator, Mrs. Henry Parish II. Her essays and books have been added to the Maine Women's Writers Collection. Deborah lived in South Portland, Maine, with her husband and daughter, until her passing in 2008.
- Author(s)Deborah A Dalfonso
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Agel,Charlotte Agell,Research Fellow Kate Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.