Crazy Love: Dealing with Your Partner's Problem Personality by Kelly Murray, W. Brad Johnson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scenario is all too common: Girl meets guy (or Guy meets girl). Guy is smart, charming, and maybe even endearing. Girl falls in love. As the relationship progresses Guy's serious personality problems begin to surface. She gets longer and more vivid glimpses of habits and tendencies she didn't tice at first. With about 15% of the adult population suffering from one or more personality disorders that's over 16 million potential relationship partners, says the National Institutes of Health finding the right partner and maintaining a healthy love relationship is harder work than we thought! Crazy Love sheds light on the odd but surprisingly common disorders of personality so that readers can become better informed and more careful when entering or continuing a relationship. Johnson and Murray tell us why so many of us are attracted to personality disordered partners, and most important they offer strategies for detecting and avoiding such potential disasters. They also recognize the needs of readers who are already in committed relationships with personality-impaired partners, and offer hope in the form of healthy survival strategies and tips for making the relationship more livable.
- Author BiographyW. Brad Johnson, PhD, is professor of psychology in the department of leadership, ethics, and law at the United States Naval Academy and a faculty associate in the Graduate School of Education at Johns Hopkins University. He is a clinical psychologist and former lieutenant commander in the Navy's Medical Service Corps. Kelly Murray, PhD, is an Assistant Professor and Director of Ph.D. Clinical Education at Loyola College in Baltimore. She is also a clinical psychologist who is in private practice in Bethesda, Maryland where she works and writes in the areas of personality disorders, relationships and trauma.
- Author(s)Kelly Murray,W. Brad Johnson
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.