All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWise, offensive, whatever you want to call it, old people take prisoners as they dissect modern life and the younger generations: Life's a b*tch. Deal with it. Under the guise of passing on their experience to family members, neighbors, or even casual acquaintances, older folks exercise their right to swear, cuss, and insult as they please. This humorous collection of wisdom from our elders will prove that with increasing age and grey hair comes a newfound confidence to speak one's mind.
- Author BiographyGeoff Tibballs is the author of the Mammoth Book of Jokes and The Mammoth Book of Dirty Jokes as well as many other titles. He lives in England, with his wife and daughters.
- Author(s)Jeff Heller
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.