All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn this culinary exploration of the Mediterranean, Middle East, and North Africa, Diana Henry has gathered together dishes that combine exotic flavors in ways long forgotten - or never discovered - in many Western kitchens. Colorful, aromatic and perfumed ingredients, from leathery pomegranates, with their insides bursting with ruby seeds, to flower-waters that allow you to drink in the scent of a garden, combine to bring an intoxicating whiff of the exotic to your table and pleasure to your kitchen. The core ingredients of these cuisines are increasingly available so dishes such as Chermoula-marinated Tuna, Fennel, Pomegranate and Feta Salad, and Lavender, Orange and Almond Cake are both delicious and accessible to cook.
- Author BiographyDiana Henry is one of our best-loved food writers. She has a weekly column in The Sunday Telegraph and also writes for Red, Saga, House and Garden and BBC Good Food magazines, as well as being a regular broadcaster on BBC Radio 4. Diana has won numerous awards for her journalism and books, including Cookery Journalist of the Year from the Guild of Food Writers (three times, most recently in 2015) and Cookery Writer of the Year at the Fortnum & Mason Food Awards in 2013 and 2015. A Change of Appetite was voted Cookbook of the Year by the Guild of Food Writers in 2015, and A Bird in the Hand was the winner of a prestigious James Beard award in 2016. Her other books include Crazy Water Pickled Lemons, Cook Simple, Salt Sugar Smoke and Roast Figs Sugar Snow. She lives in London with her partner and children.
- Author(s)Diana Henry
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width194 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.