All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe's falling in love--and she's falling over the edge of sanity. From the author of Beautiful and Clean, a heartwrenching exploration of a romance marred by mental illness. Conr kws that Izzy will never fall in love with him the way he's fallen for her. But somehow he's been let into her crazy, exhilarating world and become her closest confidante. But the closer they get, the more Conr realizes that Izzy's highs are too high and her lows are too low. And the frenetic energy that makes her shine is starting to push her into a much darker place. As Izzy's behavior gets increasingly erratic and self-destructive, Conr gets increasingly desperate to stop her from plummeting. He kws he can't save her from her pain...but what if one else can?
- Author BiographyAmy Reed is the author of Beautiful, Clean, and Crazy. Born and raised in and around Seattle, she now lives in Oakland, California, with her husband, a dog, and two cats. Find out more at AmyReedFiction.com and follow her on Twitter at @AmyReedFiction.
- Author(s)Amy Reed
- PublisherSimon Pulse
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Pulse
- Weight463 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.