Create Distinction: What to Do When Great Isn't Good Enough to Grow Your Business by Scott McKain (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you taken your business from good to great, only to find that great still isn't cutting it? Are you making all the right moves in your career and still t receiving the recognition you have earned? Why do companies like Apple get all the attention, when you have difficulty getting anyone to focus on your efforts? In our homogenized world, companies in every sector-from big-box retail to financial services; from fast food to entrepreneurs-appear more and more alike, as do the tweets and LinkedIn pages of professionals across the country. But if people see you or your company as thing more than a carbon copy of the competition, how can you expect to attract attention? Scott McKain's original approach to this problem, first captured in his book Collapse of Distinction , was conceived and written in the direct aftermath of the 2008 financial meltdown. His forceful case for the importance of distinction-finding success by setting yourself apart from the crowd-resonated with thousands of readers. To reflect the changing reality since that book's publication-and to incorporate new research and up-to-date examples-McKain, an internationally recognized expert on business distinction, has retitled and revised it as Create Distinction . Within these updated pages (including one entirely new chapter) you'll find a potent cure for similarity and uniformity-the primary killers of businesses and careers. In engaging, story-filled prose, McKain lays out the cornerstones of distinction and equips you with the specific tools and kwledge you need to stand out. Whether you're in the C-suite of a multinational company or just vying for your next promotion, you'll learn how to rise above the fray and make your work unmistakable. With this practical advice, you'll feel confident stepping up from the competition-and toward success.
- Author BiographyScott McKain, the countrys leading expert on business distinction, has been honored with induction into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame and is a member of the Speakers Roundtable, an elite group of twenty business speakers. In addition to consulting with and speaking to leading companies around the world, he has served on the board of directors of the National Safety Council and the National Speakers Association, and is the author of Collapse of Distinction, All Business Is Show Business, and What Customers Really Want.
- Author(s)Scott McKain
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight434 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.