All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCreate Tarot Naturally is a comprehensive guide to construct your own personal tarot cards. Gillian Avart shows you how to create a personal worksheet: a description of the pictures she uses; how the photos link to traditional cards; informs you what to say when the card is picked; how she came across the pictures; and what to look for. After you have created worksheets for different types of cards (Majors, wands, cups, swords, disks), there is a quiz for each one to test your kwledge and understanding. Finally, she gives step-by-step instructions on how to print, cut and prepare the cards, how to give readings and - importantly - how you can learn from her experiences to make your project run smoothly and trouble-free. Whether you are a vice or already an avid Tarot reader, this guide could be what you've been looking for.
- Author(s)Gillian Avart
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.