All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for ages 3 and up, this little activity book offers kids scores of reusable stickers for building the disaurs of their dreams. Over 50 colorful body parts include tiny and massive heads, claw-footed legs, and assorted tails, horns, and spikes. The book's inside covers depict a prehistoric landscape play scene.
- Author BiographyChuck Whelon is a British-born illustrator and creator of the long-running webcomic Pewfell. In addition to Dover's What to Doodle books, he has designed award-winning language-teaching coursebooks for the BBC, Longman, and Macmillan. A San Francisco resident, Chuck has created print and online illustrations for Yahoo!, Goodman Games, and LeapFrog.
- Author(s)Chuck Whelon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width103 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.